Below you will find our community rules! Atlas reserve the right to update these rules without warning. Please read carefully and continue when you fully understand. if you are at all understand please private message a staff member!
- Section 1 - Discord Service Rules
- 1.0.1 We do not allow any kind of bullying, racism harassment or discrimination.
- 1.0.2 Arguments and strongly opinionated discussions should be kept to private messages.
- 1.0.3 We do not allow the action of impersonating any user in our community.
- 1.0.4 The chosen universal language at Atlas is English, please respect this.
- 1.0.5 Sharing other users personal information is forbidden without permission from the other party. However, if you consent to information being shared, Atlas take no responsibility for how others may use this.
- 1.0.6 If you are given an instruction by an Atlas Staff member, you are to follow the instructions. If you disagree, contact us through our contact form or our report form.
- 1.0.7 backseat moderation is not permitted. Please report issues to our team!
- 1.1.1 Text channels should include content that is relevant to the channel topic. Content may be removed if it doesn't fit the channel topic
- 1.1.2 We do not allow any form of spam, this can include but is not limited to; text, ASCII art, images or emojis.
- 1.1.3 All content that is shared using our discord should be SFW, NSFW content is not permitted.
- 1.1.4 Useless/over tagging other users or roles is not permitted.
- 1.1.5 Do not share links that may or do contain pirated software or malicious files, we take pride in having a safe environment for our users.
- 1.1.6 All bot commands should be kept to the designated channel defined on discord as #bot-commands.
- 1.2.1 Please use voice channels for their respected purposes.
- 1.2.2 When using a specified voice channel, users playing the game / using the channel for its purpose have communication priority.
- 1.2.3 Channel hopping (Rapidly changing channels) is not permitted.
- 1.2.4 Soundboards & Voice changers are not permitted for use without express permission from a Guild Manager.
- 1.2.5 Intentional voice spamming/flooding is not allowed.
- 1.2.6 Voice enabled bots can be used however please use them responsibly, these bots may not be used in private channels without permission from a Guild Manager
Text Channel Usage:
Voice Channel Usage:
- Section 2 - Applications & Punishments
- 2.0.1 If you have applied for a position in our community, please be patient and wait for us to contact you.
- 2.0.2 Questioning applications and or decisions should be sent to our contact system. Not discussed publicly.
- 2.0.3 If you have been punished please contact us using our contact system.
- 2.0.4 If you would like to report another user please use our report system.
- 2.0.5 We do not deal with TruckersMP Reports/bans, please go to the TruckersMP website regarding this issue.
- Section 3 - Branding Usage
- 3.0.1 Use of any of our content must be approved by our management team before doing so.
- 3.0.2 Creations under or linking to the Atlas Gaming Group brand/name requires approval from management.
- 3.0.3 Modification to our branding is not permitted unless you are given permission from management.
- 3.0.4 Atlas Gaming reserve the right to ask you to remove our branding or creations from your possession.
- Section 4 - Disclaimers
- Recorded Verbal or Written warnings.
- Having content deleted without warning.
- Server muting/deafening.
- Server Kick or Ban.
- Suspension from the community for up to 4 weeks.
- Being stripped of rank.
- Being asked to leave Atlas.
- Being silenced on the server.
- Losing donator benefits.
Management and moderation have the right to issue any punishment they deem necessary which fits the situation. Some of these could include but are not limited to: